The City of Żagań offers the following forms of support to investors who locate their investments in Żagań:
- Providing the investor with the necessary information and data,
- Property tax exemption programme,
- Organisation of meetings with the Mayor, representatives of various offices in Zagan, facilitating contacts with offices and public administration bodies in the City of Zagan,
- o Assistance in establishing contacts with companies and organisations – recruitment agencies, property brokers, universities, developers, etc.
- Customised services for key investors, provided by the so-called “investment pilot” – an employee responsible for handling a specific investment project, assistance throughout the entire process of investment preparation and execution.
- In the case of investments involving the construction of new buildings – assistance in choosing the best location for the investment; assistance in the process of obtaining administrative decisions required in the construction process.
Support in recruitment:
- Assistance in establishing relations with universities and career offices run by universities,
- Supporting the investor’s cooperation with schools, e.g. development or adjustment of school curricula to the investor’s needs,
- Adaptation of timetables of public transportation
- Free help of County and Regional Employment Offices.
- Supporting the investor in finding the most suitable office space.
- Cooperation with the investor as regards the promotion of the investment project executed in Zagan. Cooperation with the investor after the project has been launched, assistance with clearing formalities at CityHall and other offices, depending on the investor’s needs.
Biuro Promocji i Obsługi Inwestora
phone +48 68 477 10 04, +48 68 477 10 83
ul. Jana Pawła II 15/1
Urząd Miasta Żagań
68-100 Żagań, Plac Słowiański 17
phone + 48 68 477 10 40 fax. + 48 68 477 10 17