THE EVANGELICAL CHURCH TOWER (LOOKOUT TOWER)
The Grace Evangelical Church, one of 6 erected at that time in Silesia, was built in 1709. Fell into ruin and was dismantled in 1966.
The 84 m brick tower has survived to the present day, in 2004 was restored and currently serves as a lookout tower. The crypt that is located beneath the tower contains protestant members of the Ducal Biron family.