Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church and Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre
First built from wood in 1404, then stone in 1444, it was extended by adding a chapel in the C17-18th. In its current form it is Baroque in style with partially preserved Gothic features.
The Late-Renaissance interior houses three Baroque altars. The chapel was built in 1598 at the behest of the abbot of the Żagań Augustinians Convent – Jakub II. The building is a faithful copy of the Chapel of the Tomb of Christ in Jerusalem, modelled on the chapel in Gorlitz built 100 years earlier. It was recently restored.